Monday, August 10, 2009

The Parade of Groomsmen PART II

Here we have Jared Kelly. Another chance meeting I had in the 4th grade. I have a quick memory of us meeting as we walked around the elementary school's field, a generic act of physical fitness we had to do in P.E. at the request of the teacher Mr. Martin.

And here is Jared --

Goofing off at Google when he should be working to change the world.

Jared does in fact work for Google, so let me say this to his current employer-

"Dear Mr. Google,

If by chance you search your employees and get to searching "Jared Kelly" and come across this post, let me just say this, he is an awesome and kind man and to have him at my side when I marry the Coolest Girl in the World (MEGAN!) is an honor.

P.S.

I can shoot my resume off to you if you want. I am in the market to be a part of Global Empire.

Sincerely,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment